Sunday, November 25, 2007

bell the cat!!

its been some time that i updated my blog.... and with one coment that i got(thanq),,i was deeply motivated to write more...

since nothing new happens to my life often i wanna tell about how i wrote cat!!
its somethin like " how to screw up CAT "...
my brother told me long back to prepare for cat becoz of the obvious reasons of doing mba at a premier bschool..
so like everyone else i joined at a good institute which bosts of maximum ppl gettin selected..
i was in the super long term batch(phew!!) and my class had few good lookin girls so i went there for almost a decade...
i tried my best to talk to them but failed miserably...no it wasnt my fault...becoz i tried..
i sat twice beside a girl(resisting stares from a lotta guys) and asked her name and which colege shes from...she told me...good..but she dint ask me the same..
now what can i do with these kinda females...i had to show some attitude...so i never spoke again...most of my similar efforts were not very fruitful...i decided girls are dumb and dint try again!!
okay getting back to CAT ..i was always confident that i would get through very easily and never bothered to prepare anything nor open the books atleast...
CAT consists of 3 sections--quant(math),d.i(data interpretation)and verbal...you gotta get decent score in all three to get into a good college...
all i did was read a lot of novels and other magazines(not playboy-ppl dont READ playboy)...
when the d day arrived...i started with verbal and becouse of my habit of reading useless stuff...i answered some questions...( great!!)
then getting on to the next 2 sections...i dint understand anythin...so i put some options which looked the best to me..(mostly b's)
over!@! i gave a party to a couple of my friends( coz i WROTE CAT!!)
came home and checked the key...
i scored 20 in verbal...
negative marks in quant and d.i(what the f@@k!!)
i was deeply disappointed for a day...hmmm maybe half day...but finally came to a conclusion that i dint prepare well..otherwise it would have been very easy for me!!
so thers always next time...(donno which next time)
i would suggest those who wanna crack cat not to follow what i did coz you know you may not be so easily recovered from the fact that u dint get through ( i left my shame when the nurse saw me naked...when i was born)...
this is a true story of a true student who truly believes that he will study in iim-A...

4 comments:

Velcro said...

what took u so long...??

Cheers

Mythreya said...

good to see u back man..

DESTROYED BY CAT....
i was thinking to write d same story...
bt u knw..
shit happened...
i couldn't digest d fact dat i screwed up..and dat too verbal..huh...
took me two days and screwing one whole engg exam too get over it...

well there's is always a next time..

bt before dat..
we still have time to dream abt XL KI KUDIYAN...

rock on dude....

kaushiki said...

rocking blog u have ..!!
kewl man...!!
keep wrting..nd
happy bloggin..

AG said...

ehyaa
better luck next time
cheers
:)
nice blog