Friday, November 30, 2007

i suck!!

hey...since everyones writing 8 things about their hobbies,interests,life etc... y not i write about things which i totally suck!!

1. my handwriting is so bad that understanding what i write is a task not less than reading the lines on the ring...in lord of the ring --- so i suck
2. i keep forgetting many things...even the places near my house and keep getting lost often( i lived there for 15 yrs) -----i suck
3. i generally come first from last in my class--- sucks
4. i keep growing my hair long even though i know it looks bad on me!!( im a metalhead remember)---sucks
5. i am cleanliness conscious... still my room is very unclean( finding something in my room like keys takes at least 10 min)--- sucks
6. i try my best but i still remain slim----really suck
7. aha.. the big one..... im 21 and im still a virgin!!---- totally suck
8. my life totally sucks but i still hope it will be better and im writing about the things that i suck??------ really really sucks!!

9 comments:

kyamaloom said...

Lmao..haha

Dont worry atleast this post doesnt suxx.. lol

Keep it on :)

kaushiki said...

8 things...abt u dat suckss...!! kool man...as far now i tag u too ..to write 8 random facts abt u..!! i hope...u will njoy

raul said...

^^^rohit... thanq dude
^^^kaushiki...yeah girl i will
^^^matty...yeah dude
^^^busy_writer...yep i do and thanq

Zahid said...

hey...you dont suck if you take 10 mins to find keys in your own room..what do you call me, in fact who has lost his keys since long and never found inthe room ?? huh???

Anyways nice post!!!!
Spread it like a tag!!

Chk me up!!

P.S: the word verification sucks!!!

Unknown said...

this shows we are metalheads...lol! :P

Scribbles! said...

nice i like the idea of 'I suck!' but seriously u actually forget the places around ur house although u've been living there for 15 years!? or are u jst exaggerating!?

manisha said...

h ehe...tagged wid a diference...gud one!!!!!!

Anki said...

u have got potential
:P

AG said...

heeyaaa
life suxx
lolzz
nice post
cheers
keep posting